Cusco Andean Journey 5 Days
5 Days Exploring Cusco & The Sacred Valley
Nothing planned yet? Discover Cusco with the best team and start exploring the majestic places located in the Sacred Valley and the city of Cusco, on this trip we will show you the most visited places by travelers, we will start with a visit to the city of Cusco and its main attractions as well as San Pedro market and the Inca museum where we will have an introduction on the history of Peru.Our guide will explain you the way the people from Cusco live. Then we get on the bus and dirve outside of Cusco to explore the 4 most impressive ruins a visitor should not miss when visiting Cusco, among the Inca ruins we will visit the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Tambomachya and the fortress of Pukapukara and then immerse into the Sacred Valley and enjoy its pleasant climate and views along the way, then we will explore the ruins of Pisac and the alpaca farm, have lunch in Urubamba and then in the afternoon we take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes where we spend the night in a hotel. And on day 3 we will visit the amazing Machu Picchu! This itinerary has been designed for people who do not have much time when planning their trip to Cusco. We hope that each day will be full of adventure and good memories during your visit to Peru.
- DIA 1: Cusco airport-Orientation tour
- DIA 2: 4 Inca ruins – Pisac – Aguas Calientes town
- DIA 3: Machu Picchu
- Dia 4 : Sacred Valley tour
- Dia 5 : Fly to Lima
- Get to know the Sacred Valley plus our City tour in a different way where you will know the most amazing sites.
- Impressive views of the snowy peaks of the Andes and the impressive ruins of the sites.
- We are a direct and official local tour operator based in Cusco, accredited by the Ministry of Tourism of Peru.
Advantages of booking with us.-
EXCLUSIVE SERVICE COSTS: We operate this tour without joining other tourists from other agencies. We only serve our clients. We know that traveling to Cusco demands time and money and that is why we want your experience of visiting Cusco Tour to exceed your expectations.
Cusco 5 Day Trip (the andean journey) – Detailed Itinerary
If you arrive in Cusco we will take you to your hotel and you will get some rest. In the afternoon we start our orientation tour plus a walking tour where we will visit the Inca museum and the Sun temple. Your guide will tell you everything you need to know about Cusco and the way the people from Cusco live. After the tour you will be taken back to your hotel.
Places to be visited:
- Inca Museum
- San Pedro Market
- Cusco’s main square
We leave Cusco early in the morning and head to the 4 ruins of Cusco where we will explore some of the most breathtaking ruins outside of Cusco and then we visit the ruins of Pisac plus the alpaca farm. In the afternoon we will have lunch in the Urubamba Valley on the way to the Ollantaytambo train station from where we will take the train to Aguas Calientes town.
The places to be visited during the tour are
- The archaeological site of Sacsayhuaman
- Archaeological complex of Kenko
- Temple of Water of Tambomachay
- The fortress of Pukapukara
- The ruins of Pisac
Very early in the morning you will be picked up by your guide and taken to the bus station. Today we will explore the amazing Inca city of Machu Picchu for around 3 hours. after the tour you will be able to explore Machu Picchu by yourself. In the afternoon you will have to take the train back to Ollantaytambo, our driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it and take you back to Cusco by car for 1 hour at you hotel in Cusco.
We will pick you up at 8 a.m. to start our tour of the Sacred Valley, on this day we will visit the famous salt mines of the town of Maras and the archaeological site of Moray, We will stop off at Chinchero to visit a family who will give us a demonstration of the Andean textiles of the area and then we will explore the ruins of Chinchero. We will have lunch in the town of Maras and in the afternoon we will be returning to Cusco, this Sacred Valley tour does not include Ollantaytambo but if you wish to visit it we can visit Ollantayatmbo in exchange for another site that we will visit that day.
This day you will have the morning free and depending on your flight time back to Lima we will pick you up to take you to Cusco airport.
- Entrance to Qoricancha & Inca Museum
- Private transport
- Round trip train tickets
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu
- Professional bilingual guide
- Cusco tourist ticket
- Entrance ticket to Salt Flats
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes- Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes
- Round train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and visversa.
- 1 night in Hotel (Aguas Calientes)
- 1 breakfast
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Entrance to Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes (consult: Optional).
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Mountain ($65.00) subject to availability
- Hotel in Cusco
We recommend to bring:
- Original passport (and * International Student Card (ISIC), if applicable)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended but not obligatory)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Sunscreen cream (SPF 35 or higher recommended)
- Insect repellent
- personal expenses and tips
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu of USD $ 35.00.
- Vistadome Service: USD $ 50.00.
- If you would like to extend your stay in Aguas Calientes (the town just below Machu Picchu), please contact us for hotel prices.)
On our 5 day tour you will visit the incredible Inca museum which will take you through the different periods, from the Neolithic to the Inca civilization and eventually to the spanish colonization.
Also the Sacred Valley where you will feed the alpacas and llamas even pet them, we will connect you a step closer to the native life in the Andes.
- Pre payment per person: 40% of the total cost
- Balance: 60% before departure. – Terms and Conditions –
PERSON PER PERSON
- Based in two people minimum $ 620.00 per person.
PRIVATE TOURS ARE 100% RUN BY “COME SEE PERU TOURS”
To secure a booking with Come See Perú Tours, the Client must deposit 40% of the entire price of the tour. You will receive a confirmation email for the tour that you made a deposit. The total balance must be paid in cash at your hotel before the start of your trip.
“No Paypal fees with Come See Perú Tours”