Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following Conditions for booking a tour with possess important information. Please read them carefully as they represent a binding contract between us; “Come See Perú Tour” and You; the Signee for the travel services provided by “Come See Perú Tour” .The present document sets out the basis for your relationship and “Come See Perú Tour” .
- When you book a tour with us, you agree to pay a nonrefundable deposit for the specified tour
- Confirmation; You will receive a confirmation email for the tour that you made a deposit. At this point this contract becomes valid.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance that covers accidents, medical expenses and emergency repatriation, including rescue and air ambulance.
- Cancellations for Deals: No cancellations once booking has been made and confirmed. Airline, rail and ferry tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and name changes are not allowed. We are not responsible for the impact that an airline schedule change may have on your vacation. We therefore strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
- Payment of Final Balance:Final balances for tours must be paid in cash (US$ or Peruvian Soles) in our office in Cusco at least 48 hours before the start of your tour. You have the option to make ALL payments via Paypal, Visa or Western Union
NOTE: The client must assume ALL transaction fees or taxes.
- “Come See Perú Tour” does not share your private information with anyone governmental or private agency that is not involved in providing you tourists services requested by you
- Changes Made by Client. The person who signs the reservation order is the only person that can make changes to the Tour/Trek/Trip/ A $35 change of order fee is charged to make any changes. Though all efforts will be made to make the changes requested, they are not guaranteed and there may be additional costs in relation to these changes.
- Flights and Airlines. We have no control over international or national carriers, and schedules may change or flights are delayed due to no fault of our own. We will do all we can to ensure the smooth flow of all your transport connections, but it is your responsibility to check exact times of flights and reconfirm these. Flights can be rearranged at short notice. “Come See Perú Tour” accepts no responsibility for the consequences of flights missed due to the client’s failure to reconfirm.
- Train tickets are non-refundable. train tickets will typically be reserved for departures between morning and afternoons, subject to availability. For passengers traveling independently, requests for alternative times will be considered but are strictly subject to availability. Passengers traveling with a group may not request alternative train times. Once issued, rail tickets are valid for the dates and times specified. Some exchanges must be done locally at the station due to fare restrictions. Changes may be subject to local charges, fees, and fare increases.
- We don’t control seat assignments which are entirely at the discretion of the rail companies. Once rail tickets are issued, they are fully non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Student rate. In order to obtain this discount you must have a valid University student card (Maximum age 25 years old) . It is important you scan and e-mail this to us at the time of booking and that it is valid on the date you are booked on the Inca Trail/alternative trek (you will need to show the real University upon your arrival here in Cusco and in Machu Picchu)